Information - Cookies
In compliance with the practice adopted by the majority of web services, we store the HTTP enquiries addressed to our server. It means that we know the public IP addresses, from which the Users browse the informational contents of our service. The browsed contents are identified by means of URL addresses. We also know inter alia:
- the time of receipt of the enquiry,
- the time of sending of the response,
- URL address of the site visited previously by the User (referer link) – in case when the User moved to Szyję Szyję service site through a link,
- information on the browser of the User.
This data is not associated with any specific persons browsing Szyję Szyję sites. In order to ensure the top quality of the service, we occasionally analyse the files with the logs in order to determine which sites are visited the most frequently, which web browsers are used, whether the site structure does not contain any errors, etc.
The data is being collected also for the purposes of:
- adjustment of the content of the advertisements published in the service,
- measurement of the traffic of the User by means of Google Analytics code – more information on cookies in Google Analytics may be found on the website: http://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631?hl=pl&ref_topic=1008008,
- use of the mechanism of a survey examining the preferences of the User,
- measurement of effectiveness of the actions conducted in Google advertising network,
- adjustment of the content of the advertisements published in Google advertising network (remarketing).
The collected data is being stored as auxiliary material used for service administration. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone else than the persons authorised to administration of the server and Szyję Szyję network. On the basis of log files, statistics constituting help in administration may be generated. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features identifying the persons visiting our service.
Types of cookies:
We use the following types of cookies for individual services of Salveo Medical Care Warsaw sp. z o.o.:
Cookies of this type are necessary for management of the websites. They allow us to recognise what type of subscriber you are and provide proper services accordingly.
Operation / Analytics
We use these cookies to analyse how our sites are available and used as well as how they operate. We need this information for maintenance, management and continuous improvement of our services.
These cookies allow us for management of some functions of our websites according to your settings. It means that when you continue the use of the website or when you resume its use, we may provide you with our services in the way specified by you for service provision through recognition of your user name (e.g. if the website requires logging in, the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every sub-site of the website).
Within the service, two types of cookies are being used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the end device of the User by the time of their logging out or leaving of the website or of the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the end device of the User for the time determined in cookies parameters or by the time of their deletion by the User.
Blocking of cookies:
In order to block sending of cookies, change the settings of the used browser in such a way that it declines or deletes specific cookies. The links above contain the information on how to make the setting in commonly used browsers:
Note: Please remember that as a result of blocking of cookies some functions of the website may not work.
In case of a change of the applicable Policy, the provisions above will be appropriately modified.